Understanding the Role of a Certified Translation Service in Thailand
Key Use Cases:
- Legal Documentation: In Thailand, official documents are typically written in Thai. Thus, foreigners interacting with Thai government, businesses, or educational institutions will likely need certified translations of their documents into Thai. The same applies in reverse for Thais requiring their documents in other languages.
- Immigration and Visas: Certified translation services are essential for immigration procedures. If you’re applying for a visa, residency, or citizenship in Thailand, you must provide certified translations of relevant documents.
- Business Operations: For international businesses establishing operations in Thailand, certified translations of foreign business documents are usually a fundamental part of the process. All key documents, such as business registration papers, certificates, licenses, and affidavits, must be accurately translated in Thai to comply with Thai legal requirements. Our translation service ensures clear communication and complete adherence to local laws and regulations.
- Academic Applications: Students planning to study overseas or foreign students applying to Thai universities often need certified translations of their academic records.
- Medical and Health Care: Certified translations of medical records are essential for expatriates, travelers, or Thais seeking medical care abroad.
GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Order Your Certified Translation Today
Official translation and document legalization in Thailand
Are online certified translations acceptable?
Why hire our certified translators
When it comes to important official government documents, you want to make sure that they are translated accurately before presenting them to your consulate or embassy. This is where our translation company can help.
One of the most important factors to consider when translating legal documents is accuracy. Our team has the training and experience needed to ensure that your document is translated correctly.
When you use our service, you can be confident that your document will be translated correctly by a native speaker and then stamped and certified by our service.
Our professional translators have the experience needed to translate your document accurately. They all hold a degree in the field and are also familiar with the legal terminology that is often used in documents.
Professional translators have access to resources that can help them translate your document accurately. These resources include dictionaries, glossaries, and other reference materials.
Although their titles are almost identical, there are distinctions between these two terms. A translator who is said to be certified is a professional who has passed a qualifying exam to verify his or her competence to translate into a certain language. However, not all languages are subject to a certification exam, and not every country or project requires translators to be certified. The term “certified translation”, on the other hand, refers to a signed statement attesting to the accuracy of the translation and can be produced by any qualified translator or a Language Solutions Provider (LSP).
When is a certified translation enough?
- Academic documents: College applications, transcripts, diplomas, etc.
- Immigration documents
- Employment documents: Job applications, resumes, contracts, etc.
When is a notarized translation required?
- civil status certificates
- Marriage licenses
- Divorce decrees
- Adoption papers
- Power of attorney documents
However, it’s always best to check with the desired institution to see if they require a certified or notarized translation of your specific document.
Ordering is easy and convenient.
Get the translations you need without the hassle.
1. Send us your request
Complete our online form and send us a copy of your legal agreement so that our project managers review your request
2. Receive a quotation
We provide you with a quotation and our bank details and the amount required to be paid into our account.
3. Approve the quotation
Approve our proposal and pay and we will begin the translation. Generally, your documents will be ready within 2-3 working days in most cases.
4. Wait for your documents
If you have an urgent deadline, we are responsive and can provide high-quality, fast translations (additional fees will apply).
Your satisfaction is at the heart of our work
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
We love hearing from you and your feedback has earned us
an excellent top score of 97% 5 star reviews on Google.